Integrated Database, Attendance & Messaging Software
Do you run a church, school or a group-based organization?
Are you still stuck with paper-based records keeping in this digital age?
it’s time to go digital, sign up on Akwaaba App now!
Akwaaba App is your ultimate cloud-based solution for your database and attendance records management. It’s secure and effective. Below are some screenshots of the App
Below are some of the features and benefits of Akwaaba App
1. You can customize the membership registration form
2. It comes with 3 different registration options:
– A member can register using a registration link and an access code (Self registration when he/she installs the mobile app)
– Admin can register members directly on the web app or mobile app
– Admin can also register members in bulk using an excel template
3. Options to easily search/ filter data and download in pdf/excel.
4. Option to pull data statistics
5. Option to create groups & subgroups and assign members to their respective groups/subgroups
6. The App comes with attendance clocking system which is location & device sensitive ( meaning users can’t clock in or clock out if they are not at the meeting venue and nobody can use their login credentials to clock in for them).
7. Option to send excuse message
8. Option to clock in for members who do not have smartphone.
9. The app gives you real-time attendance records
10. It’s easy to track late comers and absentees.
11. Option to filter by date, name, ID, group and subgroup
12. Option to view when a member was last seen at a meeting.
13. Option to directly call or send WhatsApp, bulk SMS and bulk Voice calls to absentee members right on the app.
14. Akwaaba App comes with integrated bulk SMS , Bulk Voice and Web messaging features.
15. Option to schedule Group meetings and General meetings.
16. Users/members will receive notification messages when an upcoming meeting is starting in 2hrs, 1hr, 30min, when the meeting starts and closes,
17. It comes with birthday notification
18. Option to post announcement, reminders and option for members to comment on posts.
19. The Akwaaba software comes in both web and mobile applications with difference admin access levels.
20. Members can update their basic profile on the app and reset password.
21. You can view other members’ profile on the app and can email/call/whatsApp them directly on the app.
22. It comes with File Manager which enables you to create folders to upload your documents /media files for cloud storage; get all these and many more innovative features on Akwaaba App.
Note: Download the Akwaaba App from the button below. You may call to request for a demo account login details to explore the app.
To Sign Up your Organization:
Note: On the account registration form, choose DATABASE & ATTENDANCE as your account type if your organization is a church or school.
Note : Before you create an account, consult your management/leadership for their consent.
Note: When you create and login to your account, you will see a display of your training fee. You can pay online using MoMo to activate your account to enjoy 60 days free trial.
A soon as you are done, contact us to fix your online training sessions at your convenient dates and time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The training fee fee is GHC 550.00 for 3 participants. You can also book for onsite training at extra cost.
2. If after 30 days of the trail period, you are genuinely feel dissatisfied with the functions of app, we will refund your training fee in full; meaning you don’t loose anything at all. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Akwaaba App is highly secure, user-friendly, affordable and comes with 24/7 free service support.
Open this link for a brief introduction to Akwaaba App in English
Open this link for a brief introduction to Akwaaba App in Twi:
Terms & Conditions Apply